First time trying out Larvel as an MVC.
This is a simple blog that has Authentication built in, with a ClearDB Backend.
It was deployed with Heroku.
You can sign in and test it with the provided credentials on the site, or just create your own.
The Blog features the following:
- Frontpage with login
- Few static pages
- A Service page to display a simple for each loop.
- A simple Authentication system with CRUD.
- As a guest, you can’t do any Create, Update or Delete actions. You can only Read (View each entry)
- As a registered user you can do all CRUD actions, but only on posts, YOU created.
- Each registered user can view their own post in their dashboard.
This was a fun freestyle project and made to show that Laravel and PHP is a great language to write a simple website.